Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Innocent

Allison requested during dinner tonight that we go outside, so I told the girls we could go for a little walk if they would finish their dinner quickly.  We all had our shoes and coats on, and were about to go out the door, when I smelled something suspicious coming from Allie's pants.

"Did you fart?" I said.
"I didn't do nothing!" responded Allie.  "I didn't poop, I didn't fart, I didn't pee."


Scene fades to a dark night outside a convenience store.  In the dim moonlight, a black man is seen leaning against the hood of his car, parked next to a blue dumpster beside the building.  A police officer emerges out of the shadows with his gun pointed at the black man.  The black man's hands spring open high in the air, and, eyes wide, says, "I didn't do nothing!  I didn't poop, I didn't fart, I didn't pee."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...