Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Tonight, the coronavirus folk song genre was born
Today, we got to witness the birth of the coronavirus folk songs that will be remembered by history, a theme that is no doubt emerging in households all over the world. It all started when Nicole did her school assignment for music, which was to make a musical instrument. We managed to create a drum out of cardboard, a large tin can, and duct tape. Later in the day, Nicole set up all her dolls and stuffed animals on the couch, and Allison and the dolls got to listen to Nicole put on a concert with songs about...all sorts of subjects. Allison enjoyed the charade immensely, and clapped and cheered at the end of the songs, encouraging the dolls to do the same. Later tonight, Allison restarted the concert with her own songs, and Nicole joined in. By the end of the night, all the songs were about coronavirus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rice
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
12-10-22 Allie, randomly, during the beginning credits of Home Alone: “Why are we here? ‘Cause we could’ve just got teached in heaven.” 12-1...
-
5-27-22 Me, singing: “I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two…” Nicole: “Mommy, how can you grow another foot or t...






Haha this is the cuuutest! I love their coronavirus songs. I like how Allie applauded after Nicole sang, and I liked Nicole's crown braid.
ReplyDelete