Saturday, March 21, 2020

Zealous pray-er

About a week ago, Allison started insisting on saying prayers completely by herself.  Every time you try to help her, she whispers, "I say it myself."  Every time.  Fortunately, she usually doesn't get "stuck" in a never-ending loop anymore.  All her prayers follow a similar theme.  This was her prayer tonight:

Dear Heavenly Father, thank thee for this day.  Please help us to be kind.  Please bless Grandpa.  Please bless Grandma Wilson...for family night.  Finafings (say these things) in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

She loooooooves to be the one to pray.  It is very unfair when anyone else gets to say it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I'm glad she likes praying so much! It's a good prayer. I like how her prayer spends the majority of the time thinking about other people ("please bless Grandpa/Grandma") or thinking about treating people well ("please help us to be kind").

    ReplyDelete

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...