Every night, I sing the girls a bedtime song. Usually, Allison likes to pick, "There Are Giants in the Sky." Tonight, she asked for, "There Are Robots in the Sky," but I couldn't understand her. First, I asked her if it was "robots," but she must have misunderstood me, because she said, "noooo!" I asked if it was "boxes" in the sky. She said, "nooooo!" I asked if it was "bats" in the sky. Finally, she bent over in exasperation and said, "Oh my doodness! Oh my dosh!"
Earlier in the night, she told us, "I was putting on my necklace and I break it. Oh my dosh!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rice
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
5-27-22 Me, singing: “I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two…” Nicole: “Mommy, how can you grow another foot or t...
-
12-10-22 Allie, randomly, during the beginning credits of Home Alone: “Why are we here? ‘Cause we could’ve just got teached in heaven.” 12-1...
-
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
No comments:
Post a Comment