A month ago, Nicole's school held a Reading Fun Night, with the theme, "Lights! Camera! Action! Dress up as a movie star!" So I spent $3 at Deseret Industries to get a feather boa and a purse so Nicole could dress up as a movie star, and when I told Nicole what they were for, to my surprise, she passionately expressed her contempt for movie stars. She ranted, "I don't want to dress up as a movie star! Movie stars are the worst! I like doctors and firemen and people who help. Movie stars don't help. They just play. I don't want to...kill them. I just want to stay away."
She doesn't want to kill them. Apparently, I've taught her right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rice
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
12-10-22 Allie, randomly, during the beginning credits of Home Alone: “Why are we here? ‘Cause we could’ve just got teached in heaven.” 12-1...
-
5-27-22 Me, singing: “I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two…” Nicole: “Mommy, how can you grow another foot or t...
Hahaha, this is hilarious! "I don't want to...kill them" She saw the most drastic solution and steered away from it - good work Nicole, haha!
ReplyDelete