Friday, May 11, 2018

Nicole and Allison swinging

Below are pictures of Nicole's first time on a swing.  She has always loved movement.  Whenever she would cry, I would just swing her as high as I could in my arms, and she would stop.  I was pushing her pretty high in the swing, so, as you can see from her smile, she thought this was the greatest thing ever.

Also pictured below is Allison on a swing, probably her second or third time.  It was a beautiful day!
Nicole 3/14/14 - almost 9 months

Nicole 3/14/14 - almost 9 months

Nicole 3/14/14 - almost 9 months

Nicole 3/14/14 - almost 9 months

Nicole 3/14/14 - almost 9 months

Allison 5/8/18 - 8 months and 1 week

Allison 5/8/18 - 8 months and 1 week

Allison 5/8/18 - 8 months and 1 week

Allison 5/8/18 - 8 months and 1 week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...