I think Grandma will like this because she loves things that are colorful! Nicole certainly fulfills on that front.
Sunday, May 13, 2018
Mother's Day Toucan
This morning, Nicole and Tim gave me sugar cookies for Mother's Day. After Tim left for work, I told Nicole she should make something for her Grandma, who we would be seeing later today. I was thinking along the lines of a Mother's Day card. Well, she immediately went to her room and eagerly got started on a "project." Apparently inspired by her Daddy Daughter Date to the aquarium on Friday, she decided to make a toucan for Grandma. My only contributions were, after she had made the toucan (and had me staple it together for her), she asked me if toucans have arms; I told her they have wings, so she made some wings - and I encouraged her to place the wings behind the body rather in front of it.
I think Grandma will like this because she loves things that are colorful! Nicole certainly fulfills on that front.
I think Grandma will like this because she loves things that are colorful! Nicole certainly fulfills on that front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rice
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
5-27-22 Me, singing: “I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two…” Nicole: “Mommy, how can you grow another foot or t...
-
12-10-22 Allie, randomly, during the beginning credits of Home Alone: “Why are we here? ‘Cause we could’ve just got teached in heaven.” 12-1...
-
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
No comments:
Post a Comment