| Right before I cut up our "D" pizza, Nicole insisted we must take a picture first. |
Saturday, April 28, 2018
"D" Pizza
We made pizza today, and Nicole was very excited that one of the pizzas happened to be shaped sort of like the letter, "D." She called it a "D Pizza." Then, I made another pizza. I asked her what letter that pizza looked like. She said, "P? No, not P..." She decided it looked more like a puddle. So she called it "a puddle pizza...a P puddle pizza."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rice
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
5-27-22 Me, singing: “I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two…” Nicole: “Mommy, how can you grow another foot or t...
-
12-10-22 Allie, randomly, during the beginning credits of Home Alone: “Why are we here? ‘Cause we could’ve just got teached in heaven.” 12-1...
-
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
No comments:
Post a Comment