Saturday, April 28, 2018

Banana

So, a few days ago, when I was spoon-feeding Allison, I told her (as I often do) to "say, 'Aaaah.'"  To my surprise, she responded in a tiny, high squeak, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh."  To test whether it was a fluke, I asked her three more times when I was feeding her to say, "Ahh," and two of the times, she said, "Aaaah."

So today, she tried banana for the first time.  Anyway, she was feeding herself, and I was out of the room, and she was having a fit, probably because she was having trouble picking up the banana.  So I picked up a piece of banana and said, "Banana?"  She stared at the banana with her laser-focused scientist eyes, poked it with her index finger, and said something that sounded like, "Buh-lud-lah."  At the very least, it sounds like she's starting to imitate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...