Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Go ye heros

That song from Pirates of Penzance, where the Major General's daughters are singing to the policemen:

Go, ye heroes, go to glory,
Though you die in combat gory,
Ye shall live in song and story.
Go to immortality!
Go to death, and go to slaughter;
Die, and every Cornish daughter
With her tears your grave shall water.
Go, ye heroes, go and die! Go, ye heroes, go and die!

https://youtu.be/pmBq_xtuOUM?t=103

...It's a whole new experience when your 3-year-old and 7-year-old are belting it out in the middle of your condominium community.

2 comments:

  1. Carly, I thought I was going to see a video of the girls singing! I was so disappointed, haha! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly, I thought I was going to see a video of the girls singing! I was so disappointed, haha! D:

    ReplyDelete

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...