Wednesday, December 30, 2020

The youngest keeps growing

Following Nicole's lead, Allison made us presents:

 

They're Daddy, Mommy, and Nicole.  She made one of herself but I lost it.  I realized later they all fit together--so we can see where Allison cut out her "Allison" doll from Daddy's neck.


A couple Allison quotes from this week:

"The reason why I like Justin is because he's brown.  He's different."  (I asked her what color Mommy is, and she said, "brown."  So I guess he's not that different.)

After Daddy bought us BBQ with a gift card from his job:

"Daddy, you are very nice to us."

While stuffing her face with BBQ:

"I love this house more than anything."

1 comment:

  1. The dolls are so cute! Also, it's nice to hear how much Allie loves the house; that must feel good to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...