The girls and I went on a Gallery Stroll downtown the first weekend of March. I took pictures of all Allie's favorite pictures because it's interesting to me that she had opinions about these sort of things. There were maybe 60 pieces of art, and Allie had about 8-10 favorites. I deleted the tiger one she liked because my phone ran out of space, and maybe one other one.
 |
| One of Allie's favorites |
 |
| Nicole and Allie especially liked this one |
 |
| One of Allie's favorites. I think Nicole liked it too. |
 |
| One of Allie's favorites |
 |
| No one's favorite, but it got first place, so I had to take a picture |
 |
| One of Allie's favorites |
 |
| Nicole was enchanted by this one |
Now, for some of the girls' own art:
 |
| An otter, by Nicole |
 |
| A bird carrying a present, by Nicole |
 |
| Robots at the grocery store, by Nicole |
 |
Lots of things, by Allie. I would have saved
this one, but Allie promptly destroyed it. |
 |
| A map, by Nicole |
 |
| I think Nicole said this was a love worm, or something |
 |
| More pictures, by Allie |
No comments:
Post a Comment