Thursday, March 19, 2020
Book lover II
I snuck into the girls' room tonight to find Allison asleep peacefully on her back, with an open book (the same Glamorous Garbage one) laying across her chest, as well as another "favorite" one open under her head. As I delicately removed the book from Allison's chest, she woke up with a start while yelling, "My book!" I tried to remove the one from under her head, and she said, "But it's my favorite!" I lay the closed books next to her to ease her mind, but she insisted, "Open!" So I opened them and lay them next to her. That seemed to do the trick. She went back to sleep. Haha. What a silly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rice
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
5-27-22 Me, singing: “I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two…” Nicole: “Mommy, how can you grow another foot or t...
-
12-10-22 Allie, randomly, during the beginning credits of Home Alone: “Why are we here? ‘Cause we could’ve just got teached in heaven.” 12-1...
-
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
No comments:
Post a Comment