Looking dapper:
That looks comfortable:
Allison reminds me of her paternal grandmother: fearless to try new things. I turned my back while pressing corn tortillas, and Allison had taken over. She insisted on doing everything herself, from start to finish:
She has the habit of stuffing her mouth. Here it is, full of tortilla:
Watching her sister ride her tricycle:
Allison peeled an orange and left this trail of peels:
She said she was talking on her "turtlephone."
I don't think Allison is ever sad (but she does cry angry tears). Yesterday, she was pushing Nicole in her tricycle, and she would fall down on her face, and she got up, laughing and laughing. Anytime she fell, Nicole says Allie would say, "I'm okay, I'm okay." The exception to her cheeriness is a couple of months ago when she had a stomach illness, so I had to basically starve her (she will throw up 11 times in one day if you don't drastically control her intake). Warning: this is probably one of the pity-inspiring pictures you'll ever see taken in my kitchen:
A few messages from Allison:























No comments:
Post a Comment