Friday, March 6, 2020

Absurd Allison quotes

Allison has been talking more and more lately, exploring new...ideas.  Here are some of her quotes from today:

"I yite yewwow!  I yite deen! I don't yite deen. I yite bue. Yeah, I yite bue!"
(I like yellow!  I like green!  I don't like green.  I like blue.  Yeah, I like blue!)

As we were talking to Nicole's school, we pass some girls walking by:
"Hi, hi.  Watz a peent bat-pat.  Bye peent bat-pat."
(Hi, hi.  That's a pink backpack.  Bye pink backpack.)

While we were out walking the downtown Gallery Stroll tonight, passing people every whichway, Allison, constantly:
"Hi, hi, hi.  Hi, people."

After I parked the car and went to get Allison out of her carseat:
Allie:  "I tate off my sooze."
Me:  "Why did you take off your shoes?"
Allie:  "No reason!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...