Monday, January 6, 2020

Our tiny student

Allison has been asking more questions lately.  When I would read a book to her, she would interrupt me and ask, "What is 'Hypothesis Two'?" or "What is 'test was a flop'?"

So when we were sitting around the dinner table the other day, Daddy and I were joking around, and Daddy was mid-sentence, saying, "...and then you extrapolate from the empirical data--"  All of a sudden, Allison interrupts:

"What is data?"

Daddy and I both turn to her, cocking our heads, and see her sitting up straight in her chair looking at Daddy like a little school girl waiting for the lesson of the day.

At the children's museum grocery store,
Allison was very procedural about "scanning"
 every single individual item and pushing the
 "scan" button to make the characteristic "beep."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...