Sunday, January 26, 2020

Messy desk

Allison last night, after sneaking out of her bed to sleep on the floor

I may have mentioned that Allison has a fairly tidy personality--at least she likes picking up toys, LOVES folding clothes, and always eagerly helps unload the dishwasher (which makes the task get done much more quickly than if I didn't have her help, because I have to race to grab each of the dishes from her before she drops them).

This morning, Allison saw Nicole's desk and exclaimed, "Adoe's desk is a mess!"  And she proceeded to clean Nicole's desk by throwing Nicole's things into the play room, all the while muttering, "Messy, messy, messy."

This afternoon, we overheard their argument...

Allison:  "Your desk is a mess!"
Nicole:  "Here, I put things under it.  That's the only way to clean it."
Allison:  "Your desk is a mess!"
Nicole:  "Not anymore."

In fairness, the state of each of their desks is fairly equal:

Nicole's desk

Allison's desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...