Sunday, December 22, 2019

The finder

Allison seems to have an uncanny awareness of where things are located.  We noticed this a couple weeks ago.  I'd say, "Nicole, where's your backpack?"  Without skipping a beat, Allison would say, "It's over here," (pronounced "owuh hiew") walking us back to Nicole's room.  Or, "Allison, where's your chewy toy?"  And she would say, "It's on my bed."  Or, "Where the purple blanket?"  "It's on the couch."  I suppose this comes with maturity, but even I'm never quite sure where things are - I have to double-check.  It might also be Allison's youthful confidence - she just assumes the items are wherever she saw them last.

Below are some pictures of Allison making a funny face she's been making lately - she opens her eyes wide and forms her mouth into an "O" in surprise.





She tucker herself in the other day


1 comment:

  1. I like how Allie invites friends for a sleepover and doesn't take the secure middle position in bed.

    ReplyDelete

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...