Yesterday, after church, I hear Allison from the other room tell her daddy, "Daddy, dis is a buddy dass." I won't translate so you get to figure out what she said too.
![]() |
| This is the "buddy dass" |
Last week, the girls' grandmother was in town, and while we were seated at a picnic table, Grandma left the lid off her water bottle. Allison says, "You should put da yid on."
This morning, Nicole, Allison, and I made the long drive to Nicole's school. We were running late, so I took Allison out of the car, and we followed Nicole around the corner and to her school, to make sure she made it in time. After Nicole passed through the gate, Allison, in my arms, put her chin down and pouted, "Miss Adoe." ("Adoe" = Nicole)
9/14/19
Just adding here, because it's on the same topic. Yesterday, Allison indicated she wanted to wear this cute pink shirt with a pocket and a little pink heart. Later in the day, she was bothered that I had gotten her shirt wet, so I removed it. She said to Daddy, "I got my favorite shirt [wet]!" (She had trouble getting out the last word.) It's interesting to me that she has chosen a "favorite" here.
BTW, just imagine Allison saying all these things with a mouth full of marbles, because that's what it sounds like.

No comments:
Post a Comment