Sunday, June 9, 2019

Like a badger

I forgot to record this earlier.  A few weeks ago, my brother babysat Nicole and Allison.  I had given Allison a bean quesadilla, and she didn't want to relinquish it, so I let her hold onto it when I put her into her car seat.  I let my brother know that the quesadilla in her hand was her dinner.  Three hours later, when we returned to pick them up, I noticed something in Allison's hand.  It was the quesadilla - though it had downsized.  I asked my brother about it.  He told me she had held it the entire time!

Rolling around in blankets or clothes is one of Allison's favorite pastimes

She entertained herself, rolling around the floor for several minutes.  It sounded so fun, Nicole eventually joined her.  We could hear them giggling.  Why don't I have this much fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...