Thursday, March 7, 2019

Snapshots

The last post was too long, so this is a different one primarily for pictures from the past two months.

Allison LOVES chocolate.  That and pineapples.

Getting pushed around in a cardboard box is the pinnacle of childhood.  Allison pretty much expects it.

Okay, she didn't decorate it...but she probably ate it.  (Or, to be more honest, I probably did.)

I have to take pictures of all the sugar cookies so I can eat them.  And I have to eat them.

These ones went to my ministering sisters.  Otherwise, I would have eaten ALL the cookies.



For their unit on how things change over time, Nicole made a rhino timeline, including a future rhino, also called, the "five horn rhino."

Nicole relentlessly plays "house."  Here, Nicole read Allie a bedtime story, tucked her in, and sang her a very sweet improvised bedtime lullaby.

Sisters chillin'

Allison loves to bring us books to read to her.

Notice Allison's slight smile.

Nicole fell asleep with her sloth next to her, with the book still propped open.  She switched positions and the book closed before I could snap a picture.

Once again, the theme of our children's life.

You're in a basket full of clean laundry.  May as well put on a sock.

Looking up at Daddy.

Let me adjust that.

Anythin....g. the matter?


Slow motion animation from my SLR camera:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...