Tonight, I was talking to Daddy, who is out of state right now, on speaker phone. I was trying to get Allie to wave and say, "Buh-buh," for Daddy, which she's been saying all day. Daddy told Allie, "I love you...I love you," as I held up the phone for Allie. She wrapped her arms around my hand and the phone and put her cheek against the phone, the same way she hugs Daddy when she's in his arms. She hugged "him" several times before we hung up. So sweet.
Also, yesterday, after I had purchased something at the store with credit card, Nicole asked me, "Mommy, why do grownups sometimes scribble at the store?"
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rice
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
5-27-22 Me, singing: “I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two…” Nicole: “Mommy, how can you grow another foot or t...
-
12-10-22 Allie, randomly, during the beginning credits of Home Alone: “Why are we here? ‘Cause we could’ve just got teached in heaven.” 12-1...
-
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
No comments:
Post a Comment