Monday, October 15, 2018

Paper squares

On Saturday night, I ripped up a piece of mail to put in the trash.  Not wanting to get up, I handed the tiny stack of paper to Allison and asked her to give them to Daddy to throw in the trash.  The pieces of paper of course fell out of her hand and made a mess.  But to my interest, Allison began picking up each piece of paper one by one and placed them in a neat stack under her thumb, until they were all cleaned up.  I did this again yesterday and got some pictures.

Picking up the pieces of paper, one by one

Whoops, one fell out

Got to get every last piece

Watch your step

Inspecting her collection

Do you see what I have?

Now for the true purpose of everything:  to be eaten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...