We celebrated Daddy's birthday this month. Nicole and I had lots of fun making his Oreo cookie birthday cake together.
Nicole will start school in a week. She is so excited!!!! (The four exclamation points are absolutely necessary to convey her level of excitement.) In the meantime, she continues to produce an endless slideshow of pictures, writing, and "books," which she has me staple together. Below are some examples.
You will often find Allie sitting and bouncing on her knees. She loves to play with Nicole and explore new places - such as the indoor playground we visited, where she wandered far away from me - as well as new things - such as these melons, which she took an interest in.
 |
| Daddy's birthday cake. You might notice the progression of bananas in the background. I'll have you know those made three batches of delicious banana bread. |
 |
| Regular cake and ice cream cake |
 |
| This is an otter that Nicole drew about a month ago. Nicole confessed to me that she didn't know how to draw an otter. Maybe I'll give some sort of guidance next time by at least providing a picture, or something. I think it's cute that it looks more like a rocket ship. |
 |
| An airplane. She had an elaborate description that I don't remember. |
 |
| A picture that Nicole drew for her friend. I'm a little disturbed about the implied upcoming events. |
Allie with the melons is hilarious! What a fun toy
ReplyDelete