Friday, July 20, 2018

Sweet dreams

Allison adores her sister so much, when we walk into Nicole's room while Nicole is asleep, Allison will laugh and jolt excitedly.

Apparently, she loves Nicole so much, the same thing happens when Allison is sleeping.  Yesterday, Allison fell asleep on my belly in the baby carrier.  Her head hung back, her face toward the ceiling, her mouth open.  I knelt down to show Nicole her peaceful, sleeping sister.  Nicole hugged Allison's head, disturbing her slightly, and kissed her.  Apparently, Allison recognized Nicole's touch, because - her eyes still closed - a big smile spread across her face.  The smile faded, and Allison continued to sleep.  Nicole repeated her affectionate hug and kiss, and Allison grinned widely again, her eyes still closed.  I tried kissing Allison, but I didn't get the same reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...