Thursday, April 19, 2018

Pictures from the past couple days



Allison started getting into the "crawl" position about a week ago, but she has yet to crawl.  She is a very mobile army crawler, however.

Nicole kisses

Nicole attacking Allison.

Allison doesn't mind in the least.

Our smoothie today was a fascinating fuchsia, nearly the same color as Nicole's dress.

Nicole wrote out the lyrics to, "I am a child of God," of her own initiative, and all by herself.  (The only input I gave her was, yelling from the other room to help her sound out the "A" in "parents" - written on the next page.)  She accidentally started from the bottom and went up.  To translate part of it, she wrote, "He have sent me there."  Apparently that's a picture of herself singing the song.

I corrected her, and she wrote from top to bottom here.  This is the most she's ever written.  I congratulated her and told her it was "amazing!"  And she was like, "I'm the best!"  Hahaha.  Later, she tried to be more humble so other people wouldn't "feel bad," so she said, "I'm not the best."  How modest of her, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice

Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...