Nicole made a church from her Duplos today. I asked her to tell me about it, and she proceeds to point to each person in the audience and say, "This is a poor person, this is a poor person, this is a poor person...and this is a poor person." Don't know why they're all poor. Apparently, she wasn't able to build cars, and she only has "one car," so she gave them unicorns instead, and the unicorns are parked in the "unicorn parking lot." Apparently, their names are Barka, Luva, Mona and Ugluva. I thought the eye on the side of the podium was very deep and symbolic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rice
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
-
5-27-22 Me, singing: “I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two…” Nicole: “Mommy, how can you grow another foot or t...
-
12-10-22 Allie, randomly, during the beginning credits of Home Alone: “Why are we here? ‘Cause we could’ve just got teached in heaven.” 12-1...
-
Tim bought a fancy new rice cooker and showed Allie how to make rice with it. Allie LOVES rice. After the rice was made, Tim mixed black bea...
No comments:
Post a Comment